SHIT I'M SO LATE
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 5 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this" You legitimately have to tag 5 people.
Five things about me
1. I refuse to say anything hinting at who I am in real life while on the web unless you're lucky, and vice-versa - few people I know know my handles.
2. When I read webcomics, I do so very sporadically - I can forget about it for months and then catch up within a few hours, or simply go from beginning to end within the space of a few days. (Most recently all of Penny Arcade over a weekend. MY EYES ARE TIRED AND SCARRED)
3. I would really like to play tabletop RPGs, but haven't found any others who I would be able to meet physically and do that with.
4. Related to the above, I would go skiing much more often if I could.
5. I have a strange obsession with meshing songs composed by ZUN together, most recently Strawberry crisis! and Nuclear Fusion.
The questions I got.
1. What is your earliest memory?
When I learned the word "patience". I was being a pain in the butt while waiting for my gruel and finally Dad snapped, "Don't you have any patience? I'll be there in a minute!"
(Not very fun fact: I looked for a translation of "välling" [gruel] and this example-sentence came up: "Finns inte en chans att jag rullar runt naken i majs-välling...... med fulla typer som försöker stoppa upp korn i mitt heligaste."
["No chance that I'm gonna roll around naked in creamed corn...... with drunken yahoos trying to stick niblets up my hoo-hah."])
2. Do you collect anything? Or have you but not anymore?
Not sure. The closest I can come is my folders filled to the brim with Human and semi-human HTF-fanart
3. Fave mythological/fantasy/supernatural creature?
MERMAIDS AND MERMEEEEEEEEEEN
4. Any idea what your name would have been if you were born as the opposite sex?
Johannes, of course.
5. Quick! The apocalypse is upon us, the first item to your left is what is going to save you from this oncoming doom!
Depending on which
kind of apocalypse we're talking about, this 500-page maths book will come in handy...
The questions I give...
1. What is it that makes you return to dA over and over again?
2. You are stuck in your bedroom/computer room with a locked door and no key. How do you get out? (If there's a window and it's not on the ground floor, don't jump out and kill yourself.)
3. Have you ever shipped a "crack pairing" (i.e. an "impossible" couple due to them never meeting or so)? If you want to admit it, who were involved?
4. You are given the ability to learn whichever language you want perfectly, at the cost of being rendered unable to relearn another language you know. Which language would you sacrifice and which would you gain? (No gaining back what you've lost!)
5. What was the first word (apart from variations of "mum" and "dad") that you learned?
... to these five: